【导语】我们学会忍受和承担。 但我们心中永远有一个不灭的心愿。 是雄鹰，要翱翔羽天际！ 是骏马，要驰骋于疆域！ 要堂堂正正屹立于天地！ 努力！坚持！拼搏！成功！一起来看看高一频道为大家准备的《高一年级下册暑假英语作业答案及解析》吧，希望对你的学习有所帮助！
单项选择 DADCA BACCC BABDC
完形填空 CCDBA BCCDA DCCBA BBCAA
阅读理解 ABA CADC BABA BDCB
任务型阅读 1. behavior 2. expected / supposed 3 act 4. feelings / emotions 5.depression 6.happens
7.ways / methods 8.gradual 9. watching 10. attitude
Dear editor of China Daily,
Recently our class held a discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of advertisements.
Daily life needs advertisements because they can offer information on goods, services, culture, employment and so on. With advertisements, customers can save a lot of time in shopping. Advertisements also help factories or service providers find their market. In a word, advertisements have many advantages.
However, we also find advertisements a waste of time when we don" t need them, for example, when watching TV programs. To make things worse, some advertisements are misleading and cheating. Furthermore, huge advertising expenses are shared by consumers, which seems to be unfair.
I. BCCDA BDACC CABCC
II. is hoped; to look; won’t leave; (has) proved; is
III. 1. There are a variety of vehicles in Shanghai, most of which are crowded / jammed all day (long).
2. The writer is not much concerned about people’s attitude towards his new book.
3. Because / Out of ignorance, the child exchanged the gold medal his father had won in a match for a bar of chocolate.
4. The more careful you are in an exam, the fewer mistakes you will make.
5. We must / should forbid people to wear leather clothes , because making them involves killing rare animals.
11-30: DACBB BAADD BCDBC CDBDA
31-50. CBBCD CCBAD ABBDB DAABC
51-64: ABD DADC DAB BCCD
69. persuade 70. destroyed 71. official 72. determined 73. forecast
74. eastern 75. ruins 76. ignored 77. recognized 78. straight
1. of ------for
3. grandparent-------- grandparents
5. live ---- stay
7. think后加 you
One possible version:
Sometimes I dream about life in the future. What will it be like? Perhaps some people will go to the moon for a holiday, and some scientists will live under the sea. Maybe we will have videophones in every home. We can have a medical examination or do some shopping without leaving our homes.
And I’m sure there’ll be more educational programs on the radio or TV, so perhaps some children won’t need to go to school every day. They’ll study at home.
No people like doing housework. Maybe in the future each family will have a robot. Every day we can tell the robot what to do – shopping, housework and so on. I believe the dream will come true some day.